Anthony Totri, Multimedia Journalist
Anthony joins ABC57 after completing both his bachelor's and master's degree at the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication at Arizona State University. During Anthony's time at ASU he worked in the school's professional program, Cronkite News, where he covered the Arizona Cardinals, Phoenix Suns, Arizona State Sun Devils, and high school athletics.
His other work includes time as a social media assistant for Fox Sports Arizona, and an internship at KPNX, where he shot high school football highlights. Anthony has worked as a production assistant for both ESPN and HBO projects that took place at ASU.
Before Anthony became a Sun Devil, he did want to attend Notre Dame. He is excited to take part in the ABC57 Saturday Kickoff show, and tell as many sports stories across South Bend as possible.
In his free time you can find Anthony in the gym or on his couch playing video games. He is also a huge foodie, and always looking for great places to eat!
Articles by Anthony Totri
- Michigan officials working on plan to resume sports in the fall
- Fundraiser to help pay for renovations at Thomas Memorial Stadium
- Elkhart High School football team to begin summer workouts on July 6
- The struggle of growing up a Black athlete in America
- Four Winds Field could be training facility for MLB 'Taxi Squad'
- Notre Dame athletes lead peaceful prayer and unity walk
- Precautions for training high school athletes
- South Bend Cubs unlikely to return to the field this season
- Notre Dame football creates unity council
- Notre Dame football leaves option to move certain games back to campus
- Notre Dame band member hopes for future Ireland trip
- Michiana sports community speaks out against racial injustice
- IHSAA preparing to allow fans at high school football games
- Sports media adapting due to the pandemic
- Gyms preparing for Friday reopenings
- Penn High School soccer star prepares to attend Purdue
- South Bend Cubs donating meals to 'Medical MVPs'
- Better Esports Gaming allows users to bet on video games
- NCAA extends recruiting dead period
- Notre Dame Football Stadium will not be at full capacity this season
- Erskine Park Golf Course reopens to community
- Bethel University signs first eSports recruit
- IHSAA announces high school summer sports programs can begin in July
- Several NFL games will feature former Notre Dame players going head-to-head
- Questions surrounding possible sports budget cuts for Notre Dame
- South Bend Lions contributing to COVID-19 relief funds
- COVID-19 pandemic could change college recruiting
- Notre Dame keeps deadline of May 15 to decide summer activities
- Edwardsburg Sports Complex asking for donations
- Elkhart High School football program looking past pandemic
- Concern that COVID-19 could impact fall high school sports
- Elkhart High School football player welcomes the challenge of his senior season
- Notre Dame students giving back through 'Catholics vs. Corona' t-shirts
- NCAA Board of Governors support financial compensation proposal
- NFL Draft Profile: Troy Pride Jr.
- NFL Draft Profile: Jalen Elliot
- NFL Draft Profile: Alohi Gilman
- NFL Draft Profile: Tony Jones Jr.
- Get to know South Bend Cubs pitcher Kohl Franklin through video games
- Submit your video for the 'At-Home Highlights Challenge'
- Notre Dame football adjusting to new normal
- Notre Dame discussing alternatives to season opener in Ireland
- South Bend Cubs raising money for Salvation Army Kroc Center
- Local CrossFit athlete staying in shape with home gym
- Dowagiac parents honor high school senior athletes
- Youth soccer program provides relief for kids and parents
- eSports community continues business as normal, despite COVID-19
- Blackthorn Golf Club open with restrictions