Northern Indiana Hispanic Health Coalition hosting COVID-19, flu shot clinic in Elkhart November 19
ELKHART, Ind. - The Northern Indiana Hispanic Health Coalition is hosting a COVID-19 vaccine and flu shot clinic at the Arena Michiana in Elkhart on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The vaccines are free and no documents are required to get them.
The following services will be offered at the clinic:
- Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine: ages 5 and older; 1st dose, 2nd dose, & booster
- Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine: ages 12 and older; 1st dose, 2nd dose, & booster
- Flu Vaccine: ages 5-65
- COVID-19 Tests: everyone is eligible
- Information Table: COVID-19 health consultation with a bilingual health professional
- Health Screenings: cholesterol, glucose, blood pressure, A1C
Residents are encouraged to make an appointment ahead of time by calling or sending a WhatsApp message to NIHHC's COVID-19 hotline at 574-206-3938 or by calling 1-877-21-SALUD (72583).
Event organizers are offering $15 gas gift cards to anyone who makes an appointment and gets the flu or COVID-19 vaccine.
The clinic is being held in partnership with the Indiana Department of Health.
The Arena Michiana is located at 2401 Middlebury St.