Free bottled water pickup locations added for October 20-24
The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services has announced more bottled water pick up locations for City of Benton Harbor residents.
Free bottled water will be available October 20-24 at the following locations and times:
Wednesday, Oct. 20
- Southwest Community Action Agency, 331 Miller St., 1-3 p.m.
Thursday, Oct. 21
- Southwest Community Action Agency, 331 Miller St., 4-6 p.m.
Friday, Oct. 22
- God’s Household of Faith, 275 Pipestone Road, 2-6 p.m.
- Southwest Community Action Agency (Self-service pick-up), 331 Miller St., 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 23
- Boys & Girls Club of Benton Harbor, 600 Nate Wells Sr. Drive, 10 a.m.-noon.
- Harbor of Hope Seventh-Day Adventist Church, 769 Pipestone, 4-6 p.m.
Sunday, Oct. 24
- Abundant Life Church of God, 693 Columbus Ave., 3-5 p.m.
- Brotherhood of All Nations, 516 Emery Ave., 4-6 p.m.
To arrange a water delivery, please contact 211, which is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Residents can also schedule drop-offs by calling the Berrien County Health Department water hotline at 800-815-5485, Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For questions about lead, please call MDHHS at 866-691-5323 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.