Beacon Health updates COVID-19 mobile testing clinic schedule
Beacon Health has released the schedule for the COVID-19 mobile testing clinic.
The mobile unit will be at the following locations the week of May 4.
- Monday, May 11, 12-3 p.m., Vida Nueva Church of God, 739 College St., South Bend, IN 46628
- Tuesday, May 12, 12-3 p.m., Elkhart Housing Authority, 1396 Benham Ave., Elkhart, IN 46516
- Wednesday, May 13, 12-3 p.m., Charles Black Recreation Center, 3419 W. Washington St., South Bend, IN 46619
- Thursday, May 14, 9-10 a.m., Millersburg Fire Department, 500 Carriage Lane, Millersburg
- Thursday, May 14, 11:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m., Elder Haus Senior Center, 451 N. Main St., Nappanee, IN
- Friday, May 15, 12-3 p.m., Holy Cross Church, 1050 Wilber St. (use Vassar St. entrance), South Bend, IN 46628
Visit the Beacon website for additional information about the testing sites.
Specific details from Beacon Health:
Individuals do not need a doctor’s order to be tested. However, they will be screened to determine if they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms and are appropriate for testing.
Participants should bring driver’s license or other state of Indiana-issued identification so and medical insurance information. But insurance is not required; testing will be provided for free for individuals who are not insured.
Other COVID-19 testing options are available at Beacon. Please call the Beacon AnswerLine at 855.523.2225 between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. for information.