School City of Mishawaka hosting student vaccination event
ST. JOSEPH COUNTY, Ind. – The School City of Mishawaka and the St. Joseph County Health Department will be working together to bring vaccinations to all of their students this September. Vaccinations will be available to every student regardless of insurance.
A mobile health unit will be at various locations, serving families on a first come, first served basis.
The Health Department has said that they will stay to serve every family in line.
Families will need to bring a signed consent form, student insurance card, and guardian photo ID. Any student under age 18 must have a legal guardian present.
Face masks and social distancing will be required.
The vaccinations will be happening at the following locations and times:
- Tuesday, September 8th, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Emmons Elementary
- For students at Battell, Emmons, LaSalle, and Liberty
- Tuesday, September 15th, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Beiger Elementary
- For students at Beiger, Hums, JYMS, MHS, and Twin Branch
- Monday, September 14th, 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. at John Young Middle School
- All students welcome
For more information and to register for the event, please visit MishawakaSchools.com/ImmunizationClinic.