Notre Dame hockey announces non-conference schedule for 2022-2023
SOUTH BEND, Ind. -- The University of Notre Dame has announced its non-conference schedule for the upcoming 2022-2023 hockey season.
The Irish will open the regular-season on October 7 against the defending NCAA Champions, Denver, who is co-hosting the tournament alongside Air Force.
Notre Dame will take the ice the next night against Air Force.
Previously, the Irish have won the Ice Breaker tournament in 2012 and 2018.
The home-slate of the season opens on October 14 against Northern Michigan.
Notre Dame's Big Ten schedule, which includes home series against Michigan, Michigan State, Wisconsin and more will be announced at a later date.
The Irish went 28-12 overall in the 2021-2022 season.
2022-23 Non-Conference Schedule
- Oct. 2 USNTDP (Exhibition)
- Oct. 7 at Denver (Icebreaker Tournament)
- Oct. 8 at Air Force (Icebreaker Tournament)
- Oct. 14 Northern Michigan
- Oct. 16 Northern Michigan
- Oct. 21 Western Michigan
- Oct. 22 at Western Michigan
- Nov. 23 at Boston University
- Nov. 25 at Boston College
- Dec. 31 Alaska Fairbanks
- Jan. 1 Alaska Fairbanks