La Porte County man arrested for six counts of child molesting
LA PORTE COUNTY, Ind. – A La Porte County man has been arrested for six counts of child molestation on Thursday, according to the La Porte County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies met the accused man, William R. Hoaglan, a 42-year-old resident, after responding to the victim and the parents of the victim, according to deputies.
Hoaglan was transported to the LCSO and was turned over to the lead investigator, Detective Sergeant Adam Hannon. Later in the evening, Hoaglan was housed in the La Porte County Jail, deputies said.
Hoaglan has been charged with the following offense, according to deputies:
- Count I – Child Molesting, Level 1 Felony
- Count II – Child Molesting, Level 4 Felony
- Count III – Child Molesting, Level 4 Felony
- Count IV – Child Molesting, Level 4 Felony
- Count V – Child Molesting, Level 4 Felony
- Count VI – Child Molesting, Level 4 Felony
Hoaglan remains in the La Porte County Jail and is being held on a $100,005 cash-only bond, deputies said.
This investigation is on-going and no further information is being released at this time.