Indiana has 19,295 cases of COVID-19, 1,115 deaths
The Indiana State Department of Health announced there are 676 new cases of COVID-19 and 53 deaths.
There are a total of 18,295 cases and 1,115 Hoosiers have died.
Another 114 probable deaths have been reported. Probable deaths are those for which a physician listed COVID-19 as a contributing cause based on X-rays, scans and other clinical symptoms but for which no positive test is on record.
To date, 104,141 tests have been reported to the department.
- Elkhart Co.: 295 cases, 9 deaths
- Fulton Co.: 31 cases, 1 death
- Kosciusko Co.: 36 cases, 1 death, 13 recovered
- La Grange Co.: 27 cases, 2 deaths
- La Porte Co.: 229 cases, 6 deaths
- Marshall Co.: 30 cases, 1 death
- Pulaski Co.: 26 cases
- St. Joseph Co.: 645 cases, 20 deaths, 292 recovered
- Starke Co.: 16 cases, 2 deaths