Coach Kelly disputes Bleacher Report story about fundraising distraction

-
3:45
Area Plan Commission sides with farmers in opposition to Kosciusko...
-
1:40
Severe weather Wednesday evening
-
1:39
Five semitrucks overturned by wind on I-65 Wednesday afternoon
-
0:54
I&M moves up expected power restoration time, current weather...
-
0:08
Power restored at intersection of Douglas Road and S.R. 23
-
1:46
Showers and storms this morning, severe weather in the evening
-
3:33
Crews work around the clock repairing storm chaos
-
2:57
Lawmakers aim to refine bill for partisan school boards, closer...
-
3:07
Tornado damage remains from July as Elkhart Neighborhood braces...
-
3:16
Cass County family loses horse and 50-year-old trees in high...
-
1:50
Severe Storms, Wednesday evening
-
2:46
The calm before the storm
Notre Dame Head Football Coach Brian Kelly denies a report that said he blamed fundraising for last year's disappointing season.
Bleacher Report posted an article on Thursday quoting Coach Kelly saying the amount of time he was required to spend fundraising was partially to blame for last season's 4-8 record.
Coach Kelly said the article isn't true.
"That had nothing to do with it. I've never walked away from the responsibility of last year's football team and articles are written for purposes of selling newspapers or magazines, but if you read anything that has come from me you would know that I have never walked away from the responsibility of last year's 4-and-8, that's on my shoulders," Coach Kelly said.
Coach Kelly has taken full responsibility for last season and is moving on.