Beacon Health releases schedule for COVID-19 mobile testing clinic
SOUTH BEND, Ind.— Beacon Health System on Monday shared information and a schedule for its COVID-19 mobile testing clinic.
The COVID-19 mobile testing clinic will serve Elkhart and St. Joseph counties to test individuals who have symptoms associated with COVID-19.
The mobile testing clinic will be available at the following locations and times:
- Monday, 4/27: 2-3 pm, Harrison Primary Center, 3302 W. Western Ave., South Bend
- Tuesday, 4/28: 12-3 pm, Prairie Street Mennonite Church, 1316 Prairie St., Elkhart
- Wednesday, 4/29: 12-3 pm, Mount Carmel Missionary Baptist Church, 1620 S. Saint Joseph St., South Bend
- Thursday, 4/30: 9-10 am, Millersburg Fire Department, 500 Carriage Lane, Millersburg
- Thursday, 4/30: 11:30 am-3:00 pm, Elder Haus Senior Center, 451 N. Main St., Nappanee, IN
Individuals do not need a doctor’s order to be tested but will be screened to determine if they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms and need testing.
Participants should bring a driver’s license or other state of Indiana-issued identification and medical insurance information, though insurance is not required.
Testing will be provided for free for individuals who are not insured.
Patients with questions can contact the Beacon AnswerLine at 855.523.2225 between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m., seven days a week, for information.
Beacon Health is planning additional testing locations into May 2020.