Senator Young releases coronavirus assistance toolkit
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – U.S. Senator Todd Young released a toolkit on March 28 to help Hoosiers understand the resources available to them from the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act signed into law on the 27th.
“Now that the CARES Act has been signed into law, immediate relief is on the way to Hoosiers. To help Hoosiers navigate the CARES Act, and the relief it will provide, my team created a comprehensive toolkit to help individuals, small businesses, health care workers, and patients understand the relief measures that are available. Hoosiers can also visit my coronavirus relief webpage and contact my office with specific questions. We are standing by and ready to help,” said Senator Young.
Resources in the toolkit are as follows:
- Helping small businesses and employees
- Support for individuals and families
- Bolstering our health care response
- Frequently asked questions about relief payments for individuals
- Unemployment insurance information
- Paycheck protection program for small businesses
Further assistance or questions can be directed to COVID_19@young.senate.gov.