Food Bank of Northern Indiana offering multiple food distributions
SOUTH BEND, Ind. – The Food Bank of Northern Indiana is hosting several food distribution drive-thru events in northern Indiana. The food is pre-boxed, pre-bagged, and offered free of charge to families in need of food assistance.
These events are first-come, first-served and are limited to 500 households.
Dates and locations are as follows:
- April 15 in Kosciusko County, 10 a.m. to noon at Wawasee High School
- April 15 in LaPorte County, 10 a.m. to noon at LaPorte High School
- April 16 in Marshall County, 10 a.m. to noon at Plymouth High School
- April 17 in Starke County, 10 a.m. to noon at Knox Elementary School
- April 18 in St. Joseph County, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the Food Bank of Northern Indiana