Downtown South Bend Winter Restaurant Weeks returns January 23
SOUTH BEND, Ind. - Downtown South Bend's popular Winter Restaurant Weeks event returns January 23 through February 5. During the two-week event, community members can try dishes from the value-priced menus of 22 local bites.
Approximately 10% of proceeds from each meal purchased during Winter Restaurant Weeks will be donated to Beacon Children's Hospital.
Meals include breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The following restaurants are participating this year:
- Bishop & Bae’s Soul Food Restaurant - 301 Chapin St. (574-387-4594)
- Café Navarre - 101 N. Michigan St. (574-968-8101)
- Chicory Café - 105 E. Jefferson Blvd. (574-234-1141)
- Cinco 5 - 112 W. Colfax Ave. (574-520-1455)
- The Early Bird Eatery - 117 E Wayne St. (574-208-3806)
- Fiddler’s Hearth Public House - 127 N. Main St. (574-232-2853)
- Howard Park Public House - 602 E. Jefferson Blvd. (574-220-6850)
- Ironhand Wine Bar - 1025 Northside Blvd. (574-204-2700)
- L Street Kitchen - 131 S Lafayette Blvd. (574-347-4434)
- LaSalle Grill - 115 W. Colfax Ave. (574-288-1155)
- LaSalle Kitchen and Tavern - 115 W. Colfax Ave. (574-288-1174)
- Linden Grill - 119 S. Michigan St. (574-234-7011)
- PEGGS - 127 S. Michigan St. (574-288-7337)
- Render - 521 E. Jefferson Blvd. (574-239-7777)
- Roselily - 701 S. Main St. (574-347-4560)
- South Bend Chocolate Cafe - 122 S. Michigan St. (574-287-0725)
- Spirited - 105 E. Jefferson Blvd. (574-406-6946)
- Studebaker Brewing Co. - 620 W Washington St. (574-234-9077)
- Sunny Italy Café - 601 N. Niles Ave. (574-232-9620)
- Tippecanoe Place Restaurant - 620 W. Washington St. (574-234-9077)
- The Cellar Wine Bar and Kitchen - 702 E. Jefferson Blvd. (574-217-8017)
- Woochi Japanese Fusion & Bar - 123 W. Washington St. (574-289-2222)
Reservations are recommended. When making a reservation, be sure to mention Restaurant Weeks.
Restaurant Weeks is sponsored by Stanz, Gordon Food Service, Visit South Bend Mishawaka, Downtown South Bend, Inc., Beacon Health System, and the University of Notre Dame.