Tip Line: 574-344-5557 | news57@abc57.com

Cooking mishap leads to house fire in South Bend, officials say

NOW: Cooking mishap leads to house fire in South Bend, officials say

NEXT:

SOUTH BEND, Ind. – A fire broke out at a home on North Johnson Street in South Bend Monday night after a cooking mishap, according to the South Bend Fire Department.

Officials say that when crews from the South Bend Fire Department arrived at the scene, there was heavy smoke with flames venting from the windows on two sides of the house.

Crews were able to put out the fire and the occupants safely evacuated the home.

No injuries are being reported.

An investigation is ongoing.

Share this article:
Save with
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Close

0 Comments

Post a comment
Be the first to leave a comment!
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?