U-pick locations across Michiana this fall
As the weather changes, so too do in-season fruits and vegetables! If you're looking to pick apples, pumpkins or something else this fall, check out our list of u-pick locations and hours in the area.
**Note: Hours listed are U-Pick hours. Normal operating hours may differ.
- Kercher's Orchard (Goshen)
- Apples, pumpkins, corn
- Monday - Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.; Sunday, noon to 5:30 p.m.
La Porte County
St. Joseph County (Indiana)
- Stanton Road Pumpkin Patch (Walkerton)
- Friday - Sunday, 10 a.m. to dusk
- Opens September 30
- Dinges Fall Harvest (Three Oaks)
- September-October, 10 a.m. 6 p.m. daily
- Earth First Farms (Berrien Center)
- Friday - Sunday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; open on Indigenous Peoples' Day (October 9), 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Jollay Orchards (Coloma)
- Apples, grapes
- Friday - Sunday, 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Lehman's Orchards (Niles)
- Apples, raspberries, plums, blackberries (click here for the full list)
- Monday - Saturday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; Sunday, noon to 4:30 p.m.
- Prillwitz Fruit Farms (Eau Claire)
- Monday - Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Stover's Farm Market (Berrien Springs)
- Apples, pumpkins, grapes
- 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Dates are tentative, call 269-471-1401 for details
- The Shafer Farm LLC (Baroda)
- Monday - Sunday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (September 6 through late October)
- Twin Maple Orchard (Galien)
- Applies, pumpkins
- Monday - Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.; Sunday, 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
St. Joseph County (Michigan)
- Corey Lake Orchards (Three Rivers)
- Sunday - Monday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Thursday - Saturday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.