Thursday is the last day to respond to the Census
Because of a Supreme Court ruling, the Census Bureau will end data collection on October 15.
- Internet self-response will be available through 5:59 a.m. EDT on October 16, 2020). Visit 2020Census.gov to respond.
- You can respond by phone through midnight Thursday.
- English (for 50 states and Washington, D.C.): 844-330-2020
- Spanish (for 50 states and Washington, D.C.): 844-468-2020
- Paper responses must be postmarked by October 15, 2020.
Census data determines how federal funding is allocated for programs like Medicaid, Head Start, SNAP and over 100 other programs.
The data received also helps determine how many representatives each state has in Congress.