South Bend City Clerk hosting public forum to address citizen concerns
SOUTH BEND, Ind. -- South Bend City Clerk Kareemah Fowler is hosting a public forum at the Century Center on July 14 to address citizen concerns about recent events in the city.
The clerk says the event will address, "the interconnected issues of policy and procedures, race, disparities, structural barriers and a gateway for opportunities to improve minority outcomes moving forward."
The event will be from July 14 from 4 - 6 p.m. in the Bendix Theater at the Century Center.
- Hon. Andre Gammage (Moderator)
- Hon. Roland Chamblee (Judicial, processes & procedure)
- Karen White (Government, police)
- Nathan Boyd (Disparities in education)
- Lynn Coleman (History, public safety)
- Sam Centellas (Cause and effects on Latino community)
- James Summers (Disparities/disproportions in the business community, economics)
- Bishop Eddie Miller (Clergy and public safety)
- Isaac Hunt (GVI initiatives, public safety)
- Joseph Adams (Effects on youth, voting, economics)