South Bend announces trash pickup schedule for week of MLK Jr. Day
SOUTH BEND, Ind. - The City of South Bend is adjusting its residential trash pickup schedule in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day on January 16.
Trash pickups will be delayed by one day during the week of January 16.
City offices are closed on Monday.
The adjusted schedule is as follows:
- Monday, January 16: MLK Jr. Day observed, no trash pickup
- Tuesday, January 17: Areas normally serviced on Monday
- Wednesday, January 18: Areas normally serviced on Tuesday
- Thursday, January 19: Areas normally serviced on Wednesday
- Friday, January 20: Areas normally serviced on Thursday