Several Michiana banks dealing with outages
A number of banks in Michiana are dealing with ATM and ITM outages because of an external provider issue.
While the issue is being fixed, customers should visit one of the banks’ branches. Everwise customers can also access their accounts online or on the Everwise app.
The following Michiana-area Everwise locations are available for use and are not impacted by the outage:
- 201 County Road 6
- 2930 S. Nappanee St.
- 1527 Bashor Rd. (inside Martins)
- 346 W. Cleveland Rd.
- 133 E. McKinley
- 3610 Bremen Hwy. (inside Meijer)
- 345 Bittersweet Rd.
- 1501 N. Oak Rd.
- 1707 E. State Road 14
- South Bend
- 1930 Ireland Rd. (withdrawals only)
- 110 S. Main St. (Two exterior walk-ups)
- 56977 Mayflower Rd.
- 615 N. Michigan St. (inside Memorial Hospital)
- 3915 Portage Rd.
- 2890 Frontier Drive
The following First Farmers locations are available, but the list could change:
- Culver - ATM/ITM Express Teller Now Available
The following INterra ATMs are currently working:
- CR 17
- College Green
- Main - drive-thru
- New Paris