Indiana Beach reopens to the public on June 27
MONTICELLO, Ind.—Indiana Beach is celebrating its grand reopening weekend with VIP events and livestreamed entertainment.
The amusement park will reopen to the public on June 27. A VIP event took place at the amusement park on June 26.
According to Indiana Beach, the park will maintain a 50% capacity limit for the week of June 27 through July 3. Visitors with a ticket wishing to enter the park on these days must make a reservation on the park’s website.
Guests visiting the park will undergo a health screening upon entry. Anyone with a temperature at or above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed into the park, according to Indiana Beach’s website.
Guests will not be required to wear face masks inside of the park but they are encouraged.
Indiana Beach will implement a list of safety precautions due to the COVID-19 pandemic, including:
- Reducing capacity on some rides and attractions
- Encouraging guests to purchase tickets online
- Encouraging the use of “Beach Bucks” for cashless transactions
- Floor markings will show guests how to socially distance while in attraction lines
- Increased sanitation of park amenities and areas
- Employees will be required to wear face masks
- Plexiglass barriers installed at cash wrap stations and food counters
- Employees will undergo a daily health screening, including temperature checks
- Limiting open food stands
- Hand sanitizer stations placed throughout the park