The South Shore Line’s weather-related busing extended until Wednesday
Passengers will continue to be bussed between South Bend International Airport and Michigan City’s Carroll Ave.
Service to and from Hudson Lake is suspended while the bus service is in place. Hudson Lake passengers are encouraged to board at Carroll Ave.
The following trains will be bussed between Carroll Ave. and South Bend International Airport:
- Monday, Feb. 15 and Tuesday, Feb. 16
- WB trains 6, 14, 18, 20 and 22
- EB trains 403, 7, 9, 11, 17 and 19
- The following trains will be canceled: WB train 422 and 424 and EB train 401
- Wednesday, Feb. 17
- WB train 6 and 14
- The following train will be canceled: EB Train 401
Busing is a precautionary measure as snow and ice can adversely impact the track, overhead wire, switches, and other mechanical components.
Westbound passengers should board busses immediately north of the South Shore Platform at the South Bend International Airport and reboard trains at Carroll Ave.
Eastbound passengers will get off at Carroll Ave to board the bus for the rest of the trip.