South Bend Cubs announce promotional schedule for 2019 season
SOUTH BEND, Ind. -- The South Bend Cubs have released the promotional schedule for this season, which begins April 4. Fireworks and giveaways will return and a several new promotions have been added, including Dog Day Monday.
“Every year we try and give our fans the best experience possible at Four Winds Field,” South Bend Cubs Vice President and General Manager Nick Brown said. “With our diverse list of promotions coming in 2019, we think we have a theme night or giveaway to please a wide variety of our guest’s interests. From Craft Beer Night, to Star Wars Night, and Dino Day, we’re excited to welcome all of our fans back in 2019.”
Weekly Promotional Schedule
- Dog Day Monday – Every Monday bring your dog to the ballpark and enjoy select $2 menu items (hot dogs, popcorn, peanuts). Plus, kids 12 and under receive a FREE Toyota Fun Zone wristband. Excludes games on May 27 and August 12.
- $2 Tuesday –Game tickets only $2. Must be purchased online, in advance. Tickets regular price on game day. Excludes games on June 11, July 2, and July 30.
- Giveaway Wednesday – The first 1,000 fans through the gates will receive a special giveaway item.
- Thirsty Thursday – $2 sodas and draft beer all game long.
- Fantastic Friday Fireworks – A spectacular fireworks display after every game.
- Flat Screen Saturday – Fans 18 and over can enter to win a new flat screen TV every inning.
- Sundae FUNday – Play catch on the field before the game, player autographs after the game, and a giveaway item to the first 1,000 fans through the gates.
- April 28 - Fleece blankets
- May 19 - Floppy hats
- June 5 - Bobblehead of 2015 South Bend Cub David Bote
- June 12 - Aluminum water bottles
- June 23 - Youth All-Star Game jerseys
- June 30 - South Bend Cubs wall clocks
- July 10 - Black and white baseball hats
- July 14 - Black and white baseball hats
- July 24 - Santa Stu gnomes
- July 31 - South Bend Cubs t-shirts
- August 4 - South Bend Cubs t-shirts
- August 11 - Jersey backpack
- August 21 - Bobblehead of Chicago Cubs pitcher Yu Darvish
- September 2 - 2019-2020 fan calendars
- April 25 - Polish Heritage Night – Continue your Dyngus Day celebration at Four Winds Field. Enjoy a special polish basket meal along with polka music throughout the game.
- April 28 - Harry Potter Day
- May 26 - Military Appreciation Day
- May 27 - Military Appreciation Day
- June 6 - Teacher Appreciation Night
- June 23 - PBS Kids Days– Popular PBS Kids characters Daniel Tiger and Nature Cat will visit Four Winds Field to take pictures with fans of all ages.
- June 30 - PBS Kids Days– Popular PBS Kids characters Daniel Tiger and Nature Cat will visit Four Winds Field to take pictures with fans of all ages.
- July 2 - Independence Day Celebration
- July 3 - Independence Day Celebration
- July 11 - Dino Day– We take a trip back in time to the cretaceous period as dinosaurs will walk the concourse at Four Winds Field and young fans can visit the dino dig to look for dinosaurs.
- July 13 - Margaritaville Night
- July 24 - Christmas in July
- July 31 - Latino Heritage Night
- August 10 - Star Wars Night
- August 22 - Craft Beer Night
- August 31 - Fan Appreciation Night
The team will reveal more information about Super Hero Day during a Facebook Live on February 27 at 6:30 p.m.