Food Bank of Northern Indiana food distribution schedule for June 22-26
SOUTH BEND, Ind. – The Food Bank of Northern Indiana is holding more mobile food distributions beginning the week of June 22nd. As always, items will be pre-boxed and pre-bagged and offered free of charge to families in need.
Fresh perishable items and dry goods will be available on a first come, first served basis for up to 400 households.
As these are drive-thru distributions, the Food Bank asks people to stay in their vehicles and pop their trunk to receive items, with an optional area available for loading if the trunk doesn’t open.
The following locations will be hosting the distributions in multiple counties:
- Monday, June 22 in Elkhart County from 10 a.m. to noon
- The Arena, 2401 Middlebury Street, Elkhart
- This distribution was made possible through grant funding provided by United Way of Elkhart and LaGrange Counties and will provide food for up to 500 households.
- Tuesday, June 23 in St. Joseph County from 10 a.m. to noon
- St. Matthew Cathedral, 1701 Miami Street, South Bend
- Wednesday, June 24 in Kosciusko County from 10 a.m. to noon
- Kosciusko County Fairgrounds, 1400 E. Smith Street (front parking lot), Warsaw
- Wednesday, June 24 in LaPorte County from 10 a.m. to noon (Central time)
- Old Elston Middle School, 1202 Spring Street (rear parking lot), Michigan City
- Thursday, June 25 in Marshall County from 10 a.m. to noon
- Plymouth High School, 1 Big Red Drive, Plymouth
- Thursday, June 25 in St. Joseph County from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Food Bank of Northern Indiana, 702 Chapin Street, South Bend
- Friday, June 26 in Starke County from 10 a.m. to noon (Central time)
- Know Elementary School, 210 W. Culver Road, Knox