Tip Line: 574-344-5557 | news57@abc57.com

Report flood damage to State of Indiana

INDIANAPOLIS - If this flooding has caused damage to your home or other property, the state of Indiana wants to know.

Hoosiers can report damage to homes and businesses online at this website.

You will be asked to fill out a damage assessment questionnaire.

This is not an application for financial assistance. It is meant to help local and state officials determine if they can ask for federal assistance.

Share this article:
Save with