South Shore Line announces alcohol, bike restrictions for summer festivals
The South Shore Line announced Friday its restrictions for alcohol and bikes on trains during upcoming events in Chicago.
- June 7: No alcohol after 7 p.m.
- June 8-9: No alcohol all day
Taste of Chicago
- July 10-12: No alcohol after 7 p.m.
- July 13-14: No alcohol all day
- August 1-2: No alcohol after 7 p.m. and no bikes all day
- August 3-4: No alcohol or bikes day
Air and Water show
- August 17-18: No alcohol or bikes all day
- August 29-30: No alcohol after 7 p.m.
- August 31-September 1: No alcohol all day
According to the South Shore Line, all dates and times for events listed are subject to change.