Six people arrested on drug charges after warrants served in multiple counties
MARSHALL COUNTY, Ind.—Six people were arrested on August 7 after warrants were served in multiple counties, according to the Marshall County Sheriff’s Office.
UNIT officers served the warrants in Starke, Marshall and Allen counties.
Six people were arrested as a result, including:
- Megan Bickle, 35, of Knox is charged with dealing in methamphetamine
- Sabrina Cahillane, 26, of Knox, is charged with dealing in a narcotic drug
- Austin Owens, 31, of Knox, is charged with dealing in methamphetamine
- Eric Lovely, 38, of Culver, is charged with dealing in a narcotic drug
- Travis Mechling, 34, of Lapaz, is charged with dealing in methamphetamine
- Michael Byer, 31, of Knox, dealing in methamphetamine (mugshot not provided)
All suspects were booked into the Marshall County Jail, except for Byer, who is being held at the Allen County Jail.