Over four pounds of crystal meth, other substances found during search warrants
Detectives conducted two search warrants in the city of Benton Harbor following months of investigation into a drug trafficking network.
An apartment in the 600 block of 8th St. and a home in the 300 block of E. Britain Ave. were searched.
During the searches, detectives seized the following, according to reports:
- 300 grams (about 0.66 pounds) of fentanyl
- 446 grams (about one pound) of cocaine
- 48 grams (about 0.12 pounds) of crack-cocaine
- 2,000 grams (about 4.4 pounds) of crystal methamphetamine
- 8 tablets of methamphetamine
Detectives also found a pistol, ammunition, and other evidence of drug trafficking, reports said.
Condarius Tripplet, 34, and 29-year-old Andrea Singleton, both of Benton Harbor, were arrested and taken to the Berrien County Jail on the charges of possession with intent to deliver fentanyl, cocaine, crack-cocaine, and methamphetamine, as well as child abuse 4th degree and multiple felony firearm charges.
Tripplet was also arrested on multiple outstanding felony warrants.