The Indiana State Department of Health announced there are 496 new cases of COVID-19 and 21 deaths.
There are a total of 44,575 cases and 2,424 Hoosiers have died.
To date, 463,017 tests have been reported to the department. Friday's totals include the addition of 1,400 historical negative tests from a laboratory that recently began reporting negative results into ISDH’s electronic reporting system.
Intensive care unit and ventilator capacity remains steady. As of today, nearly 38 percent of ICU beds and nearly 84 percent of ventilators are available.
- Elkhart Co.: 2,928 cases, 42 deaths
- Fulton Co.: 65 cases, 1 death
- Kosciusko Co.: 449 cases, 2 deaths, 101 recovered
- La Grange Co.: 437 cases, 6 deaths, 58 recovered
- La Porte Co.: 512 cases, 25 deaths
- Marshall Co.: 301 cases, 3 deaths
- Pulaski Co.: 55 cases, 1 death
- St. Joseph Co.: 1,754 cases, 71 deaths, 292 recovered
- Starke Co.: 65 cases, 3 deaths