Indiana has 40,430 cases of COVID-19, 2,251 deaths
The Indiana State Department of Health announced there are 533 new cases of COVID-19 and 11 deaths.
There are a total of 40,430 cases and 2,251 Hoosiers have died.
To date, 355,829 tests have been reported to the department.
Intensive care unit and ventilator capacity remain steady. As of today, more than 41 percent of ICU beds and more than 83 percent of ventilators are available.
- Elkhart Co.: 2,168 cases, 34 deaths
- Fulton Co.: 55 cases, 1 death
- Kosciusko Co.: 311 cases, 2 deaths, 20 recovered
- La Grange Co.: 277 cases, 2 deaths, 58 recovered
- La Porte Co.: 470 cases, 24 deaths
- Marshall Co.: 305 cases, 3 deaths
- Pulaski Co.: 53 cases, 1 death
- St. Joseph Co.: 1,490 cases, 56 deaths, 292 recovered
- Starke Co.: 52 cases, 3 deaths
As of Monday, any Hoosier seeking COVID-testing can obtain it through one of the state-sponsored OptumServe sites, regardless of whether they are at high risk or have symptoms.