Tony Sandleben, Multimedia Journalist
Tony joined the ABC 57 News team in February of 2020. He is originally from Fishers, Indiana and is a proud graduate of Fishers High School.
After high school, Tony attended Ball State University from 2013 to 2018 studying Journalistic Storytelling and Political Science.
He was hired out of school to work for WAANE 15 News, the CBS affiliate in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
After a year there he was hired on at ABC 57.
Tony is a self-proclaimed Star Wars nerd. He’s also a huge sports fan, cheering passionately for the Indianapolis Colts, Indiana Pacers, Cincinnati Reds, Purdue Boilermakers, Butler Bulldogs and of course his Ball State Cardinals.
In Tony’s free time, he enjoys playing with the three dogs with whom he lives (they are his aunt’s) and binge watching Law and Order.
Tony also does not shy away from the karaoke stage.
Overall, Tony is excited to be a part of the ABC 57 News team and getting to know the Michiana community he serves.
Articles by Tony Sandleben
- South Bend Clinic ready to help sick patients after RV donation
- Federal Stimulus Package: What does it mean for you?
- Michiana officials dispute President Trump's wish to ease social distancing
- Property owners can still file eviction notices, court proceedings delayed
- Elkhart County Election Officials: cast absentee ballots
- South Bend Mayor Mueller calls on special prosecutor to release evidence found in Eric Logan case
- San Mar Kennels put on probationary status in bid for license renewal
- Absentee ballots give Michigan voter turnout numbers a bump
- Logan investigation discovers inoperable security cameras at Central High Apartments
- Berrien County Health Department shuts down Niles tattoo shop
- What's next for Pete Buttigieg?
- Barnaby’s Mishawaka location moving
- South Bend tenants accuse state legislators of giving 'too much power' to landlords
- South Bend Empowerment Zone plans to pull teachers' union out of Navarre and Coquillard Schools
- South Bend holds first ever joint Common Council School Board meeting
- South Bend Common Council pushes for new neighborhood funding
- Elkhart Martial Arts honors late veteran
- State officials hold forum on vaping risks
- Buchanan Community Schools works to fix public 'distrust'
- Expert reacts to alleged hotel discrimination caught on camera
- Asian man turned away from Michiana hotels due to coronavirus concerns
- Osceola Drag Track expansion on hold