Jonathan Bailey, Multimedia Journalist
Jonathan Bailey joined the ABC57 news team in November 2018. He is excited to launch his reporting career in Michiana!
He is from Birmingham, AL and graduated from Samford University with a degree in Journalism and Mass Communication.
He began his career as a photojournalist in Birmingham where he covered some Alabama’s biggest stories, including the resignation of former governor, Robert Bentley. Jonathan’s journey then took him to Memphis, TN in December of 2017. While there he was tasked with traveling back to Alabama to gather interviews in Birmingham, Montgomery, and Selma for coverage of the 50th anniversary of MLK’s death.
In his down time he enjoys watching reruns of [scrubs], playing sports, karaoke, and making people laugh.
Articles by Jonathan Bailey
- Starke County councilman expelled
- Defense rests in Antwan Mims trial
- Prosecution rests in Antwan Mims murder trial
- Tax payers are seeing smaller refunds
- Jurors hear Antwan Mims' statement to police
- Father of Cortez Miller testifies in trial of Antwan Mims
- Testimony continues in trial of Antwan Mims
- Opening statements heard in trial of Antwan Mims
- Farmers raise concerns over proposal to move ditch
- I&M workers tackle power outages
- Family of South Bend teen killed awaits murder trial
- 'Empowerment Fair' uses MLK's history to share message
- Third 'People's Inauguration' addresses proposed Indiana hate crime legislation
- Cass County exploring new email provider
- Neighbors react to South Bend double shooting
- Family of man shot by Goshen Police speaks
- Armed robbery reported at Mishawaka Riverwalk
- People react to "Surviving R. Kelly"
- Neighbors are calling the home at the center of a shooting investigation a "nuisance"
- South Bend Police search for armed robbery suspect
- Friends and family remember Dowagiac school principal
- Law Building to become center for economic development in St. Joseph County
- Mishawaka light displays help to give back to the community
- Neighbors in shock after Mishawaka man stabbed to death
- Neighbor rescues packages from alleged porch pirate
- New apartments add to Downtown South Bend's growth
- Berrien County Sheriffs are searching for drive-by shooting suspects
- Families are worried after robbery in Koontz Lake
- Man accused of exposing himself in a South Bend neighborhood
- Dickinson parents upset they weren't notified of shooting until hours later
- Niles delivery driver has car stolen
- Winter Amnesty cleared to start in South Bend
- Buchanan residents go without power for over a day
- Elkhart Police is searching for the suspect of a shooting
- Hope Ministries gives Thanksgiving dinner to those in need