Colleen Bormann, Anchor
Colleen Bormann joined the ABC57 News team in March 2015.
Colleen is an award-winning journalist and a dynamic storyteller, with two Associated Press awards under her belt. Previously, she was at WSJV-TV as a reporter/weekend anchor. She has also worked in Medford, Oregon as the weekend anchor at KDRV/KDKF NewsWatch 12.
Colleen studied Telecommunications at Ball State University. Her love for learning didn't stop there; she will soon have a Master's degree from her alma mater.
While pursuing higher education, Colleen had the unique opportunity to gain experience in economic development and tourism at Visit South Bend/Mishawaka and the St. Joseph County Chamber of Commerce. That's where she was named Destination Marketing Association International's “Top 30 Under 30” in 2012.
“I've had a wonderful opportunity to live and work around the state, but there's nothing like home. I can't wait to cover stories that truly impact the lives of my family and friends,” said Colleen.
Articles by Colleen Bormann
- Former Idol contestant talks hope for the new season
- Michiana swim instructor aims to teach infants life-saving skills
- Living Life to the Max
- Michiana couple remembers long time band director
- A step towards gold: Caiden Baxter’s story
- A step towards gold: Feranmi Okanlami’s story
- Single photo captures three generations, one extraordinary birth story
- Meet ABC57's Allison Hayes
- Restore the roar: Chasing a championship
- Locked Up and Learning